i was tagged by lyn about more than a week ago ;) so.. here you are :)
10 things about me that might (not) freak you out (so, please be prepared):
- i'm a big fan of ramli sarip, ella and amy search but i never bought their album.. i'm their big fan simply because i think their voices are great & the reason of why i never bought their album is because i'm afraid i'll get bored (i don't want to get bored because i think they have superb voice)
- despite of trying hard to keep up of what is the latest stuff around me, i'm still (very) old fashioned.
- i always think that i have problem with the portion of my body.. :/ i think my upper arms (biceps) are fat (read:big muscles?).. and with small round face, i think i looks funny.. do i? that is why i'm very careful when choosing my outfits.. but nothing seems right for me.. :(
- i'm fussy when it comes to shoes (cos i'm old fashioned?) but when i like one, i tend to buy the (exactly) same pattern with different color or maybe the same color. same goes to my baju kurung.. don't believe me? ask wan iwani ;)
- when i was little (like 7 or 8 years), i was always nervous about the exams result cos i was afraid i wouldn't get the 1st place in my class. hehehe.. i assured myself by throwing a chalk into a case and said "kalau masuk ni maksudnya dapat nombor 1".. Hahahaha.. if i missed the first trial, i'll say something like "ni main2 jak".. (so in denial) and if the chalk landed in the case i'll be very2 happy.. (waa.. did i really do that??) but i tell u guys, it works! why do you think i did it repeatedly for years if it didn't work??
- i did not eat much rice when i was little (until i was sent to the boarding school). my every day menu was bread and kaya. but my fave was (and still is) roti tausa (roti inti kacang itam la.. hehe. i think it's chinese word.. tausa) that's all.. my dad had to force me to take rice for lunch at least an i will eat with tears.. tsk.. tsk.. so, this should explain why i was so skinny.. *sigh
- do you know who is AHMAD SAMERIN? i know! i know! :D he was the winner of a tv program : more jutaria that offer 1 million ringgit for the winner in late 80's (if i'm not mistaken la..) it was a tv program exactly like roda impian which we have on astro. he solved the final puzzle using letters S,A,M,E,R,I,N (3 vocals, 4 consonants) which were letters in his name and won the 1 million ringgit.. what makes me remember his name? jeng jeng jeng.. at that time (when i was little girl, okay.. very little), i was super excited that he won and i thought he had a very lucky name so i vowed i'll name my son after him.. wait! it was a mistake, okay.. i was sooo naive. so don't blame me for breaking my vow.. (shoot me. i'm a freak)
- when i was little, i was actively representing my school in speech competitions. i'll refuse to practice in front of teachers, friends and even my own family members. they thought i was shy to speak in public. NO! the reason i refused was i think it was a mandatory embarrassment to be witnessed by those who know me when i was delivering my speeches at my highest level of spirit. i'm more confident when talking in front of unfamiliar faces.. after all, who cares.. they don't know me.. Hahahaha..
- i'm sorry lyn.. but i dislike cats.. i'm kinda afraid that they'll scratch me.. but i lurrrrve fish :) i wouldn't get scratched by them
- i am minah jiwang (sape gelak2.. pc korang akan hang :) hehehehe) god, i am weird :0